Dovecote plans

Please look at my cd of plans templates and instructions for building a traditional all wooden dovecote. Just type in Dovecote

Thanks DC

Reply to
David Cawdell

and where would one type that into?

Reply to
none

DOVECOTE...

Reply to
stoutman

Nothing happened??

Let me try again.

DOVECOTE

Reply to
stoutman

Sat, Feb 11, 2006, 2:00am (EST+5) .@. (stoutman) doth shout. DOVECOTE...

No, no, no. No caps, no periods. And, you're sitting there wondering why it didn't work. Sheesh.

JOAT Don't believe everything you think.

Reply to
J T

*whoosh*

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

dovecote

Reply to
Enoch Root

Fri, Feb 10, 2006, 7:47pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@eruditorum.org (Enoch=A0Root) now tries it: dovecote

Site's down for now. Try it again later.

JOAT Don't believe everything you think.

Reply to
J T

Maybe if I stand before a mirror, in the dark?

er

Reply to
Enoch Root