Dovecote plans

Please look at my cd of plans templates and instructions for building a traditional all wooden dovecote. Just type in Dovecote
Thanks DC
and where would one type that into?

DOVECOTE...
Nothing happened??
Let me try again.
DOVECOTE
Sat, Feb 11, 2006, 2:00am (EST+5) .@. (stoutman) doth shout. DOVECOTE...
No, no, no. No caps, no periods. And, you're sitting there wondering why it didn't work. Sheesh.
JOAT Don't believe everything you think.
J T wrote:

*whoosh*
er
--
email not valid

dovecote
Fri, Feb 10, 2006, 7:47pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@eruditorum.org (EnochRoot) now tries it: dovecote
Site's down for now. Try it again later.
JOAT Don't believe everything you think.
J T wrote:

Maybe if I stand before a mirror, in the dark?
er
--
email not valid