Doug Miller Public Record

All Wreckers,
Douglas Miller 3272 West 42nd Street Indianapolis, Indiana 46228 Tel: (317) 347-8090 Fax: (317) 347-8091 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@netdirect.net E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com Web-site: http://www.Milmac.com
- Reputable Registrar

So you figured out how to do a domain lookup, did you?
Wow, congratulations on your new found ability to locate publicly available information!
Especially considering I've posted my city of residence several times here on the wreck... that must have made your task, much, much more difficult.
You see, some of us aren't cowards who have to hide behind anonymous remailers.
Unlike you.
[Sorry, djb, I hope you don't mind my cribbing this from your post -- it was just too good to not repeat]
Hey Doug,
Some nice woodworking on your site there. I think he did you a favor (and we all know whodunit...right....;-)
Bob S.

I'm honored.
:-)
<snip address info, etc.>

Hhhmmmmmm, you're not tooooo far from the speedway then, are you?
--
Nahmie
The first myth of management is that management exists.

About a mile east and two miles north. On race day, we can hear the cars easily.

Sounds about right. Former Southport and later Muncie resident.
--
Nahmie
The first myth of management is that management exists.
"Reputable Registrar" writes:

Detail Name and address info clipped.

And your point is?
--