Doug Miller

I hold a Washington State Master electrian license. Doug has put me in place a few times on NEC residential home code. I haven't wired a home in 35 years. I think everyone is trying to hold him to local codes, and local workmanship standards. Everyone needs to rememer NEC is minimum required. So for the home owner he his probably of more value them my master electrician licenese.
On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 20:24:26 -0700, Mike M

I guess its the contractor attiude you have to educate your cosnomers, or give them options. Some one will low ball so you So you need to open a discoussion.
Is it hard to get Doug's shit off your face after that ass kissing?
Another unbelievably fine example of obvious sock puppetry support for the Doug Miller alter ego image. Forgets to change nicknames when responding to himself.
When is George WatSOB coming back?
---------- "Mike M" wrote in message wrote:>I hold a Washington State Master electrian license. Doug has put me

In typed:

Right about the NEC of course. When mentonng NEC it's prpbably good to also indcate that the local office has the final gudelnes/say so and may or may not have requrements above/beyond NEC so they should always have to be checked with to avoid not meeting all of the requirements. There s also no queston o permits (or not) too. Getting caught mid-project wthout a needed permit can be expensve in some cases.
HTH,
Twayne`