DOUBLE TWISTED DOVETAIL JOINT

This is for those of you who have finally learned how to make dovetail joints.

JOAT Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T

Cool! I gotta try that out sometime. Hand cutting the regular ones can get,... well,...too regular. --dave

> This is for those of you who have finally learned how to make > dovetail joints.

Reply to
Dave Jackson

They're pretty easy - much easier than they look.

The trick is to mark them out accurately, then to saw them accurately. Just like a normal dovetail, but with these you have _no_ hope for adjusting them afterwards.

Reply to
Andy Dingley