dorking show in NJ this weekend

See you all in the Garden State this weekend.
http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/somerset.asp

Consider yourself lucky if you missed this show. I saw nothing I haven't seen in a catalog or an email ad. Every geek had a wireless headset mike and a speaker so you couldn't hear anyhting because the guy ten feet away was running his speaker.
The only thing worth seeing were the Veritas planes at the LeeValley booth. WOW! Even nicer in real life than in pictures.
I didn't attend any seminars so have no opinion on them other than it looked like they were being held in the hall with the same wireless headset and speaker setup.

RayV
I should have responded after your firat post,but I was at the show Friday from opening till 5pm and Sunday all day. I was turning tops for charity at the NJ Woodturners' booth, but got to "limp around" during breaks. Fewer vendors and wider isles than other years, but a worthwhile 2 days. Admitedly I got in free for manning the booth, but I found it worthwhile. I certainly saved enough money on about $300 in purchases that would have covered admission and fuel, plus I got to talk to nice folks like John Ferrie of Ridge Carbide and Kirk DeHeer of Craft Supplies. Just ordering one item from Lee Valley saved the cost of sdmission with the free shipping.
The Woodworking Shows have been foundering but with the new ownership, it was pretty hassle free and hopefully will grow and prosper. Craft Supplies was teaching pen turning with volunteer instructors from the woodturning community and that seemed to be a big hit with the show goers. We did well with our Top-o-thon and the show seemed a success.
Jerry