'dorkin at the mart - walmart and galoo

...ran out'a galoo at a bad time and recalled seeing some Loctite Woodworking Glue at the 'Mart. Tried it. Nice. Maybe there's not that much difference (perceptible) in between the brands of POYG (Plain Ol' Yellow Glue)? They also had an Outdoor Water Resistant version.
Think a big bottle was about $3.50...
"mttt" wrote in message

How's it going to be holding 20 years down the road? I'm sorta partial to a long track record when it comes to glues.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/15/04

I'll ask my kids to deal with it - then... :)

Loctite is a pretty well respected outfit.
It's not like it's "Ol' Blue Glue". <G> I try to stay out of WalMart, but I'd trust Loctite's glues.
Barry
Didja read the label? Surprising how the same formulation can exist under many labels....