doors

I am looking for a book or web sight on building exterior doors, Any suggestion's?

Reply to
Sacramento Dave

Build Like A Pro Windows And Doors Author: Scott McBride

see

WillR

Marks built a frame and panel door

Reply to
Steven and Gail Peterson

$12.48 at Wal Mart books on line, Can't pass that up. Wal Mart has the lowest prices on books. Thanks for the info.

Reply to
Sacramento Dave

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:29:19 GMT, the inscrutable "Sacramento Dave" spake:

I have "Building Doors & Entryways: Projects, plans, & Procedures" by Craig Weis, Sterling pubs. It's pretty comprehensive.

I think there was another good one put out by Fine Homebuilding. Check

or
for that.

------------------------------------------------------------------- Do. Or do not. * Stylin' Web Design Services There is no try. --Yoda *

Larry Jaques