Door templates

SO many choices, all are nice... so far narrowed to the following:
Cathedral, to me, means Catholic Church. LOL Roman, simple arched, like it. Country, if can't decide on either of above, choose this!
It's $100 I am spending for ONE style door template set! At first, I decided on Roman. Then later seeing that Cathedral are popular for kitchens. Country are alright! I am looking for a family/living room, but eventually I will do a kitchen, then maybe for a garage!
Chuck
It might be cheaper to buy a circle cutting trammel for your router and take the time to layout and cut your own templates. If you can find or estimate the radius' and do the layout so the radii ogee into each other it could be fun, rewarding and help you learn some important skills.
I think if you cut the two outside radi first, the middle one would be easy to line up
Try http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?offerings_id 13
On second thought, does the template set provide many different templates for lots o' different door widths? If so, maybe the set is a better bet.
If you are asking something we can't tell what it is.