door hinge template

Any of you guys know where I can get a simple drawing to construct a door hinge template for use with my router, I have several new doors to fit and would like to try this, please all you professionals bear with me as I am fairly new at this woodworking game.
--
Regards Ron...........

They are TOO cheap to buy,,That is why Folks dont make thier own.. Hey I have some wanna borrow them?? Oh never Mind I loaned them out and forgot who has them (grin)..

http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?&skuX79&filter=jig&search_handle DCDADJDADADDDGDBDEGEDFDAGCGEDDCNGFDEGBGECNDEDFGEDACNGBDJGGGGCNDBGGGDGCDCDEGCDFGCDCDHDGDADADADBDCDADADADDGKGJGHDADADJDGDADADJDCDADADIDIEEEDEDEEEEECEEEJEEEIEEEBEHEHEHEHEEEFEEEDEDEOEHEHEHECEEEHEHEEEDEOEEEFEHEGEEEKEEEDEDEOEEEJEEEEEEEGEEEKEDEOEEEEEHEFEEEBEEEHEEEJEEEGEHEGEEEGEHEDEEEJEHEGEHEGEDEEEEEEEEEEEDEEEEEEEEEEDADADADBDBDADADADBDADADADDDAEDGFGMGFGCHCGPHDEEGFGGGBHFGMHEFAGFHCHDGPGOGBGMGJHKGBHEGJGPGODADADADADADADADBDADADADADA
Baalrog wrote:

This one works well:
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=1&page@219&category=3,41305,41301
Rob
On Thu, 6 May 2004 06:33:56 +0100, "Baalrog"

I have the "new plastic" porter cable model that I will sell you for half of retail ($24.00 new), plus postage. It only does one hinge at a time, but it works if you measure accurately. I used it once and then found two professional models at garage sales. Let me know if you are interested.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com