Door hardware question

I have seen on double opening doors, hardware where the primary door opens with a standard door set, and the secondary door handle opens the locking pin set on the top and bottom of the door.
What is that type of hardware called and where can you get them?
Haven't seen them in Woodworkers Hardware catalog but they have a LOT of stuff. www.wwhardware.com

Don't know what it is called either but you can get it at Southern Lumber in San Jose, CA.

Lever activated flush bolts or something similar sounding. Some call them surface bolts.

Start here.
http://www.dhi.org
Might want to go here.
http://www.buildershardware.com /
Now comes the real question. Do you realize you'll have to mortise them/it into the edge of the door and fill in the mortise? There's a bit of doing to doing this.
UA100, who has had his fill of doing door schedules for the next decade...
I realize the installation process. That is no big deal to what the hardware has to offer. I will just glue a 1/4" solid over the rod.
I still have not found the hardware....

http://www.g-u.com/doorbolt.htm
What you are looking for is called an "Automatic Flush Bolt". Here is a link to an example: http://www.dlrsales.com/docs/DCIStockSheet.pdf . They are not easy to install.
Tom D.