Donkey Kong Decisions

I'm trying to make a decision.

I have a Donkey Kong and was thinking of putting one of the two Sanyo

20EZ monitors I have inside to complete it before getting rid of the game.(After putting on the new marquee, CP and side-art I have).

One of the monitors has some burn, and both monitors exhibited that notorious Nintendo audio hum, so I attemped re-cap one of the audio PCBs with Bob Roberts' kit.

Now that audio PCB doesn't work at all(to show you where my skills are), and I don't want to bother trying again. So as a result this game has been sitting here of the last couple of years gathering dust without a monitor.

So I was wondering if it was a better idea to chuck both Sanyo monitors and original Nintendo power supplies I have and re-wire the cabinet so I can use a JAMMA adaptor(with inverter) to allow the use of a standard monitor along with a third party switching power supply, or find someone who would trade a completely working Sanyo 20EZ for the two I have along with an original Nintendo power supply.

What would you do?

Thanks a lot.

Darren Harris Staten Island, New York.

Reply to
Searcher7

What part of "rec.woodworking" did you not understand?

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

I'd post to the correct newsgroup. But that's just me ... YMMV.

Bill

Reply to
Bill