Don't you just hate it when...

....you've just used a power tool and you turn it off to get your next piece and you flip the switch back on and nothing happens. My Bosch 1617 router, 18 months old, just quit and I have to finish this order of shutters so now I have to go buy another one. At least now after I get this one fixed I'll have a back up....
Try blowing the sawdust out of it. I had the same problem. Cleared right up.
Jo

back.
Bernard R
I had the same problem. Took the housing off to get at the switch. Once I got the switch apart, cleaned the offending sawdust out of it and reinstalled. Works great since. Took me about an hour because I had no idea where the problem was or what I was doing. Probably take 15 minutes next time.
Chris Corbett

mel wrote:

never happened to any of my human powered tools ;-)
John G. in Memphis, TN
Neander-snob

How's the human powered Habinero?
Barry

Some of mine refuse to power back up. ;-)
Patriarch