Don't miss this sale at Lowe's

Page 2 of 2

I got the same thing in the mail, in coupon/postcard form. the disclaimer is on there. Small, but on the same page as the ALL POWER TOOLS line.

Routers, saws, planers, saw blades, drill bits, roto-zip, drills, . . . .
I bought my daughter a Hitachi 14.4 cordless drill, with two batteries, charger, flashlight, and screwdriver bits for $71. I have other Hitachi tools and I've been satisfied with them. I also bought myself a roto-zip for less than $50. I'll use it as a very small router when one of my large ones is too big for the job.
Other than that, I already have any other tool they have, so I was just out of luck. :-)
Hank Gillette wrote:

40% off on left handed shovels, and 50% off on left-handed hammers and screwdrivers.
Was at out local Lowe's last night. They had the DW 12" SCMS which is normally $599 for $404.20. Good saw, but I think I'm gonna hold out for the Bosch...--dave

Good.... Maybe this will force Home Depot to get going again this year.

Damn, hell of a time to be broke. Xmas, AAAGGGGHH!
--
Paul O.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Paul O. wrote:

Amen, bruddah. My wife's in the hospital, and I have a feeling January's and February's budgets are already spent, and then some.

Sorry about your wife Michael, certainly hope all turns out well. Guess I don't have it so bad.
--
Paul O.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Paul O. wrote:

She's out now, for now. Has to go back for gallbladder surgery next week. At least she's home. I missed her. Being a single parent sucks.

Not only broke, but unemployed !!! No Xmas buys this year.
Phisherman wrote:

I was laid off a few months before 9/11. It really sux, being part of the "cargo" they toss overboard to try to keep the ship afloat. Hang in there, I hope something turns up for you. I'm doing ok this year after two years of much-less-than-ok.
-- Mark