Don't miss this sale at Lowe's

Page 1 of 2
So your budget was all spent up, heh? Well dig out your January and February budget. Lowe's is selling hand and stationary power tools and accessories (all brands) at 20% off through December 21. Details are on their web site.
Bob
Slight clarification
Excludes hand tools, air compressors, wet/dry vacs, Special Order sales, paint tools, plumbing tools, lawn and garden tools, welders, generators, air tools, pneumatic nailers, tool boxes and tool chests. See store for details.

A well misplaced adjective was misleading. When I said "Hand", I meant "hand power", basically just about any tool with a cord or battery sold out of their tool department is on sale.
Bob

When I reread what you wrote I could see it either way. Either way, it is a great deal and thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Aren't we suppose to get together for a cup of coffee? Or was that another bob? ;~)
Coffee indeed. See my email.
I picked up a Delta dust collector yesterday for $129.00 It's only the AP400 model but in a 20' x 20' shop, it's enough and beats the little portable model I had before.
Don

Paul O.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

So what exactly is left?
--
Hank Gillette

Web site says, *All* power tools and accessories. Sounds like non powered tools such as wrenches ect. not included. check the asterics at the bottom of page.
--
Paul O.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
"Paul O." wrote: ....

If only their web site would let one see it if one doesn't have the zip for a store... :(
It wants YOUR zip so that it can point you to the closest store.

"Duane Bozarth" < snipped-for-privacy@swko.dot.net> wrote in message
TBone wrote:

But if there isn't one it bails and the search engine doesn't work well at all...
Leon wrote:

You missed my meaning...if there isn't a local store, their main site forces you to find one. The search engine operation is a sorry mess so that (at least so for) for me has never worked...I end up having to look up independently a store to enter. What ticks me off is you can't just search inventory for a product to see if they carry it independent of a "local" store...
IC I thought you having trouble seeing the offer.

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 20:51:51 -0600, Duane Bozarth

Put in your zipcode and they'll tell you what store is closest to you. If your state isn't included in Lowes' range, pick a zip from some place like NYC or L.A. Google for it by searching "los angeles zip code" or use www.zipcode.com to find it precisely.
Wow, a PC557 bisquicker for $147.20? _Good_ price.
-- Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is Forgiven. Gee, ain't religion GREAT? --------------------------------------------- http://diversify.com Sin-free Website Design
Larry Jaques wrote:

Except it fails if there isn't one..

Why should I have to??? Doing things <for> me is what computers are supposed to be for! :(
I refuse to do something that is so inanely <stoopid>... :)
It's just an idiotic/simplistic site design created by someone who never saw a town less than several hundred thousand, undoubtedly...
Larry Jaques wrote: ...

I would have thought it would have been patently obvious I spelt it that way on and used it redundantly for a second time on "porpoise"... :)
On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 10:06:45 -0600, Duane Bozarth

Thank you for not saying "would of".
Ciao!
-- Save the Endangered ROAD NARROWS! -|- www.diversify.com Ban SUVs today! -|- Full Service Websites
calmly ranted:

No, the website says "ALL * power tools" and the asterisk provides the link to the excluded text Hank described. Check the site again yourself. That little asterisk next to ALL leads to the fine print. You're SUPPOSED to miss it so you come to the store all fired up and end up buying all their products anyway. The practice SUCKS, IMHO.