don't know if this is gonna be seen: My ISP just wiped all of today's posts and everything after 9:14 last night.

I posted a long message about building an end table. Right as I hit send, everything disappeared on all newsgroups for today. that includes trying to access ng's from another computer. So if I don't respond to your help with the end table you know why! This sucks!
dave
back in business, except for all the lost posts between yesterday evening and about 3PM today. Thank you, ISP!