Don't E-mail Me, I'll E-mail You

Page 3 of 3

Fri, Jan 6, 2006, 12:20pm (EST+5) keep_it_in_the_newsgroup snipped-for-privacy@thankyou.com (Barry) who doth sayeth: <snip> BTW, since you don't have a cell phone, I have a really nice cell phone, along with a tab picked up every month by my boss. It's yours for the asking! <G>
Trying to weasel out of giving your sacrifice to the Woodworking Gods, eh? Won't work. Among other things, who would I call? Not you, because I'd have your phone. No thanks. Nice try tho.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax
J T wrote:

I could put it in a wood box...
Fri, Jan 6, 2006, 7:51pm (EST+5) keep_it_in_the_newsgroup snipped-for-privacy@thankyou.com (Barry) tries to fool me: I could put it in a wood box...
Send wood. Keep phone.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax
J T wrote:

If you don't want emails, don't use your real email address.
Fri, Jan 6, 2006, 12:52pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (LarryBud) doesn't pay attention: If you don't want emails, don't use your real email address.
But, what would be the enjoyment in that?
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax