Don't E-mail Me, I'll E-mail You

Page 2 of 3

Thu, Jan 5, 2006, 2:45pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net (EdwinPawlowski) shockingly states: Damn, now I have to change my vacation plans. Ed
Well, Hell. And I was all prepared. I just counted, and I've got 116 rolls of toilet paper. The soft kind, too.
Soft toilet paper, now that's creative woodworking.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax
LOL!
--
No, I won't get dressed.
I'm retired!
Kevin Craig wrote:

Well first, calling WebTV an "operating system" is like calling a peep show "getting laid".
That said, he's happy with what he has. It suits his purposes and it's not "sub par" anything. If I want to drill a hole and a $15 hand drill does the job for me and I'm happy with it, why would I want to go out and buy a drill press? If ever he wants to do more, or break past the limitations of WebTV I'm sure he'd dig deep and buy a shiny new 'puter.
Joe Barta

ROTFLMAO...... What's "Getting Laid"???
Thu, Jan 5, 2006, 9:00am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@apk.net (JoeBarta) spaketh thusly: <snip> That said, he's happy with what he has. It suits his purposes and it's not "sub par" anything. If I want to drill a hole and a $15 hand drill does the job for me and I'm happy with it, why would I want to go out and buy a drill press? If ever he wants to do more, or break past the limitations of WebTV I'm sure he'd dig deep and buy a shiny new 'puter.
Well, at last, you got "something" right. LMAO
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax
Thu, Jan 5, 2006, 2:49am (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@pobox.com (KevinCraig) doth wondereth: <snip> How someone is able to find and post such great plans, yet be stuck in a sub-par operating system, escapes me.
Google is my friend. And, the real secret is to look for something for myself, and all the rest is side effects.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax
J T wrote:

Considered munging?
--
dadiOH
____________________________
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax
On Wed, 4 Jan 2006 15:00:12 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Lordy, I do love this thread when it pops up again.
It is a sidereal phenomenon and is a precursor to the sure arrival of another Robin's Butt thread.
I always enjoy those, too.
JOAT is a mainstay of the Wreck and, since he will not say it himself, I will inform you that folks from his neck of the Carolinas only need one pair of shoes - because they only wear shoes during the coldest part of the year.
This would be from January 15 to March 1.
It would not be unlikely for a man to have one pair of shoes that he used from the time of his birth until his inevitable insertion into the Pineywood box.
That is why only size elevens are sold in that area. They are a tad hard on the younguns but have a better's chance of being right on the back end.
(watson - who has emailed JOAT but only in response - as he is a respectful man.)
(watson - who is looking forward to the inevitable Robin's Butt thread, even though Robin is getting along in years.)
Tom Watson - WoodDorker
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /
Tom Watson wrote:

Are you kidding? At my age, she is still a sweet young thing. At my age Katie Couric is still a sweet young thing.
Dick Durbin
Close, but no ceegar. My present pair of shoes are actually size 13 wide wide. That's because my usual size, 8 1/2 EEEE was unfindable, and the 13s were the only size I could find that were wide enough. I got them in about 1997, and they're not very warn at all. They're only worn outside, they're not house shoes. I'm thinking of buying another pair tho, and store them, in case these wear out.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax
J T wrote:

I had a cousin who lived in Willow, Alaska. Our family has a reunion every two years. Many years ago, it was held in Sacramento, CA and his two requirements were that I find a joint with Coors beer on tap and a big man's store. He was a rather large person with 5 1/2 EEEEE shoe size. One smartass offered to sell him the boxes. We finally found something close in an Army surplus store. They were work shoes but were black and had laces. He bought the last two pairs they had. The Coors acually tasted good after that.     mahalo,     jo4hn

You mean there's ANOTHER one? I thought my brother in law was the only person in the world wearing 5-1/2 EEEEE shoes. His feet are *square*.
Kevin
On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 20:56:20 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Rock on JOAT>
Heee! Tom Watson - WoodDorker
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /
On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 20:56:20 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

I'll bet that the last decent shoes that you had was GI - and no one gave a damn about the wide.
Although it is just possible that you was wearing indian leather before anyone else caught on.
(watson - who knows damned well that JOAT wears Bostonian Size 11, FBI Shoes.)
Tom Watson - WoodDorker
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /
Tom Watson wrote:

Tom, Are you referring to Robin Hartyl's butt?

I don't mind a little gray haired gal with a perfect behind. Did I happen to mention that,, I LOVE YOU ROBIN HARTYL !!! PLEEEEEEEEEASE !!!
Tom in KY, Hey, can you really blame me? PLEEEEEEASE ROBIN, YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU !!! Just answer 1 phone call and drop the restraining order and maybe you'll start to love me too! :-)
On 5 Jan 2006 19:55:37 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net wrote:

There you go.
I told you they was connected.
Tom Watson - WoodDorker
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /
J T wrote:

I also dislike getting a reply via the group AND email.
BTW, since you don't have a cell phone, I have a really nice cell phone, along with a tab picked up every month by my boss.
It's yours for the asking! <G>
Barry