Dominotricks

http://www.wimp.com/squareholes /

In wood http://www.solidwoodmachinery.com/Maka%20SM6P.wmv

Roy Underhill just threw up in his mouth. :-)
--

-MIKE-

Nah. They've been boring square holes by hands for a hundred years. And more complicated ones, too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAaaLSJ6Ykk

That in interesting. Metal workers drill square holes with triangular drills. A company makes them in all sizes for sale - pro type.
But those can be any shape and shows a nice process - just a pain in the gut!
Martin
On 10/3/2011 8:23 PM, RicodJour wrote:

Very cool. Neanders Rule!
-- Worry is a misuse of imagination. -- Dan Zadra
On Mon, 3 Oct 2011 15:24:15 -0700 (PDT), "SonomaProducts.com"

Both cool. But what about drilling square holes in wood?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pf_vbnoFQ4

-- Worry is a misuse of imagination. -- Dan Zadra

And more on it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qEhyQfbImY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=L5AzbDJ7KYI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=JeIi04JoAoo

--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

I emailed the company. The "drill" is only made in Japan for a specific milling machine. No export sales.
--- Posted via
On Wed, 05 Oct 2011 15:37:15 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@mts.net wrote:

I should have said a specific spindle.
--- Posted via