Doll's House Plans

Hi, does anybody have any plans for a doll's house, or know where I can get one/some please? My mother in law has just joined a local woodworking class and wants to make a doll's house as her project, for her granddaughter. Any help gratefully received. Thanks.

Reply to
Viper

Google gave me 393,000 hits.

aspect of woodworking is your MIL interested in? A doll house is not a good first project, IMO but rather a field unto itself. If she want to get into other things, such as furniture making, she would do better learning the basics on projects that will expose her to more types of joinery, etc.

Does the child have the 18" dolls? If so, make her a table and chairs, or high chair, or bed, or cradle, or crib, whatever as a first project. . I've done all of those.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Free PDF plans for a 3 story Victorian dollhouse

John (will be building it for my grandaughter)

Viper wrote:

Reply to
Grandpa

Grampa, just went to look at your site and found the yellow printing too difficult to read. Any chance you could change the yellow for something else?

Josie

Reply to
firstjois

Not my site, I just passed it on as I like the plans and intend to build the house for my grandaughter. Grandpa John

Reply to
Grandpa

Reply to
Viper

Sat, Oct 9, 2004, 3:25pm snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (firstjois) queries: Grampa, just went to look at your site and found the yellow printing too difficult to read. Any chance you could change the yellow for something else?

I've found printing them out makes things readable.

JOAT I smile because I know my God loves me. You on the other hand, he doesn't much like.

Reply to
J T

Hi,

I have one for sale at