Doll's House Plans

Hi, does anybody have any plans for a doll's house, or know where I can get one/some please? My mother in law has just joined a local woodworking class and wants to make a doll's house as her project, for her granddaughter. Any help gratefully received. Thanks.

Google gave me 393,000 hits. http://www.u-bild.com/projects-childrens/794.htm http://www.dollhousedesigns.com / http://www.hobbyworldinc.com/dollplan2.html
What aspect of woodworking is your MIL interested in? A doll house is not a good first project, IMO but rather a field unto itself. If she want to get into other things, such as furniture making, she would do better learning the basics on projects that will expose her to more types of joinery, etc.
Does the child have the 18" dolls? If so, make her a table and chairs, or high chair, or bed, or cradle, or crib, whatever as a first project. . I've done all of those.
--
Ed
snipped-for-privacy@snet.net
Viper wrote:

Grandpa wrote:

Grampa, just went to look at your site and found the yellow printing too difficult to read. Any chance you could change the yellow for something else?
Josie
firstjois wrote:

Not my site, I just passed it on as I like the plans and intend to build the house for my grandaughter. Grandpa John
Sat, Oct 9, 2004, 3:25pm snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (firstjois) queries: Grampa, just went to look at your site and found the yellow printing too difficult to read. Any chance you could change the yellow for something else?
I've found printing them out makes things readable.
JOAT I smile because I know my God loves me. You on the other hand, he doesn't much like.
Hi Mother in law now has plans and has started the woodworking class with gusto. Thanks to all who helped.

Hi,
I have one for sale at http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/idc/index.html?target=p_484.html&lang=en-us Jim