Doll Cradle pictures

A design feature. Prevents the baby from escaping.

Reply to
ROY!

Escaping yes, but not chocking.

Reply to
Lou

Fri, Jan 4, 2008, 7:02pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (B=A0A=A0R=A0R=A0Y) doth sayeth: I was hoping someone had a secret photo of something really cool. =A0

Well, Hell, if it's COOL ya wants, THIS is cool.

can't always judge by appearances, the early bird may have been up all night.

Reply to
J T

Depends on the spacing.

There are anti-trapping, anti-choking spacing rules for cribs.

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

Take a look here Barry. Scroll all the way to the bottom for a photo of very simple cradles the our club builds.

Pounds on Wood

Bigpole explained on 1/7/2008 :

I don't know who gave it an "F" but I'd give it an "A+"

Reply to
The Damicos