Doll Cradle pictures

Escaping yes, but not chocking.

Depends on the spacing.
There are anti-trapping, anti-choking spacing rules for cribs.
<http://www.nsc.org/library/facts/cribtips.htm
I know this thread has splintered, but I thank all for the excellent suggestions!
Sat, Jan 5, 2008, 12:04am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@valid.com (ROY!) doth sayeth: If I was a newborn I'd want to be hanging out in one of these:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41JA1NGTBFL.jpg
If "I" was a newborn, I'd want to be hanging out in the arms of a large breasted attractive young lady. I must be in my second childhood, because that's what I'd like now too.
JOAT You can't always judge by appearances, the early bird may have been up all night.

Take a look here Barry. Scroll all the way to the bottom for a photo of very simple cradles the our club builds. http://www.woodworkersofwhittier.org/christmas2007.html
--
********
Bill Pounds