Does this Qualify as a gloat??

I just got two pickup truck loads of "scrap" 1/2" birch plywood, 7' - 8' lenghts, widths ranging from 12" - 30", mostly 20" -24" widths for 15.00 for the two truck loads full. Now I just have to find a use for it!
Add pictures here
βœ–
Uhhhh Mike. If you can't find a use let us know where your from. We'll go find help.
From the description it sounds like regular birch ply. Or is it Baltic (usually comes in max 60" lengths/widths - some of this sounds bigger)? In addition to furniture casings, etc it finishes up pretty nice for more showey projects. Can't beat having it available for shop cabinets. Baltic is especially stable for jigs, fixtures, cabinets, etc.
Good find.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Mike: I hate you.
Bob

Add pictures here
βœ–
Thu, Oct 21, 2004, 1:48pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com (Bob Schmall) voted: Mike: I hate you.
Accurate.
JOAT Eagles can soar ... but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Bob, I think you misspelled "you suck".
Add pictures here
βœ–

True, but I still hate him.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Ah, OK, so this was more of an informational type thing than specifially a gloat-response then?
Add pictures here
βœ–

Yeah, kind of an all-purpose response dsigned to encapsulate my feelings within a framework of negativity. And envy. Lots of envy.
Bob
Add pictures here
βœ–

Gentlemen!
This is not the proper way to respond to a gloat! The proper way is to say:
YOU SUCK!
Indyrose
Add pictures here
βœ–
Oh I did forget to mention the 15.00 was to have it delivered to my door....

Add pictures here
βœ–

OK, Bob was right, I hate you. And you suck.
Add pictures here
βœ–
I'm with Bob.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:19:05 -0400, "MikeS"

Nah. That birch is no good. Best just to give it away to someone on a newsgroup. :)
Add pictures here
βœ–

It's amazing that no one has mentioned that you're downright despicable !
You suck so-o-o much the rest of us are gagging for air :-)
Oh yeah... nice score. Now how would you like to remove a couple of really big 'lyptus trees from my yard -- you can score the lumber for your trouble and suck again :-)
-- Steve www.ApacheTrail.com/ww/
Add pictures here
βœ–
MikeS wrote:

Firewood. Only use for that crap.
You think you're going to get a you suck out of me? No way. No way I'm saying you suck.
βœ–

Naah, the glue stinks bad. I'd suggest catbox filler.
Add pictures here
βœ–