Does this qualify?

Down here in Oz we are about to have federal elections. One of the 'stake holders' (not a political party) wants to get their message across on the day and has 200 plastic posters to spread around the city. They came to me to get A Frames made to hold the posters - I agreed to do it for the cost of the materials as I support their particular cause. While assembling the pieces I mentioned that this job would be a lot faster if I had a brad nailer. They instantly offered to go halves with me and I accepted. So now I have a brand new Paslode bradder for half price! Does that qualify for a "You suck!"?
Mekon

Best regards
Han
email address is invalid
Han wrote:

I'd have to disagree. You suck, regardless.
Nice bit of negotiating.
--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.