Does this count as a Gloat?

http://www.klownhammer.org/photos.RAS.jpg
Oh, it's in perfect working condition and it was...
___ ___ ___ ___ |||| | __|| o \ __|| __|L|L| | _| | / _| | _| |_| |_|\\___||___|()()
Can't wait to build a shrine for it, like Keeter's.
Gloatingly Yours, O'Deen
On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:03:16 -0700, Patrick Olguin wrote:

(Psst- it's
http://www.klownhammer.org/photos/RAS.jpg )
What the hell is that? Looks like a Skil saw tryin' to hump a lamppost.

Yes, you suck. Yes indeedy-do.

Yeah, but let's see ya get it on the front page of OWWM.

You sicken me.
--
Joe Wells

What is the AMP size of the motor and voltage?
--
Rumpty

Rumpty wrote:

Beings that Patio O is more of a hand toolery type I hope you don't mind my chiming in?
It's an MB-C from the 50's, maybe the 60's but judging by the AMF logo I wouldn't/won't go too far into the 60's with it. At that time in space the MB's were half a horse single phase/115 volt or three quarter horse in a three phase/220/230 volt. Pat's has a capacitor so we can surmise that it's a single phase.
It's a nice little saw that looks just identical to the bigger DeWalts only shrunk down into a cuter package.
UA100
$$?

The Gloatiferous Patrick Olguin wrote:

Hmmm? I paid $60 for mine. Wait whilst I consult Jethro Bodine for some hard cyphering.
OK, here he is with the results.
Hey!!!

sigh...
Keeter

I love it when Jethro commences to cipherin'.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net