Does people like using film faced plywood for Cabinet Making ?

Page 2 of 2

A display house in our old building used a lot of it. Nice looking stuff in the right application. It was sort of like paneling, but on a solid plywood base. The outer skin has a woodgrain appearance, like paneling. I managed to get a few good sized scraps. I'll have to look around to see if I have any left to show you.