Does anyone want Delta 860/34-160 saw parts

I have a few bits left from a Delta model 860 or 34-160 tilting-table table saw. Fence rails, some small bits like a trunnion and a clamp, maybe a shaft or two. Does any want them? A few bucks plus shipping and they're yours.
GTO(John)
John,
In case you miss it, I've sent you something on this via the back channel.
I am interested.
UA100
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

back channel? how james bond of you!
*G*
Yep, I have the red phone sitting here on the desk. Its ringing alerts me that something involving vintage machinery is afoot.
GTO(John)

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:48:18 -0500, Traves W. Coppock

I thought he might have been coming out of the closet with that remark. <gd&r>
P.S: Why are you idiots replying to the O B V I O U S trolls like the Jamie, Ginny, & Carla show?
-- Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. ---- --Unknown
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:
snip

sometimes i just feel the need to feed. . .lol
Larry Jaques wrote:

Actually Jamie is known here and it was a blunder on his part. He's a pretty good guy and I know he doesn't mind a little ribbing.
You really need to start payin' 'tention.
UA100
replying to GTO69RA4, Geoff Morgan wrote:

or
Yes if you still have them. I am completing the restoration of one and I really need the fence rails. Thanks, Geoff Morgan