Does anyone that owns a Leigh 1600 wish they bought a D4R?

I just picked up a project where I'll be making a butt-load of DT'd drawers that aren't expected to be hand cut, so I'd like to machine them.

My research, via Google and the Leigh comparison chart, shows me that a D1600 *should* fit any need I'd expect a jig to do.

Does anyone that owns a 1600 wish they bought a D4R?

Thanks, Barry

Reply to
B A R R Y