Does anyone remember ??

I used to have a link to a site where the fellow had a plan for a blade guard that mounted to his ceiling .. .. .. thought I had it bookmarked, but now I can't find it .. .. .. if any of you guys remembers it, could you point me in the right direction ?? ?? ??

thanx .. .. ..

Reply to
Anonymous

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 03:53:04 GMT, "" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

Traves W. Coppock wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Link seems to point to a non-functioning page. I get there alright but nothing shows, and I look at pdfs all the time.

Reply to
Han

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:13:43 GMT, Han Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

i had trouble with loading it also,,,but thats the one. shoot me your email addy and i can email it to you. put the "@" and the "." back into my email and its valid Traves

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

Emailed the addy as well, but, see below ..., please.

Traves W. Coppock wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Hi Traves:

I would appreciate a copy of the file, although I wasn't the one who asked first. Maybe you could post the file on ABPW, so other s can profit as well?

Reply to
Han

The page loaded fine for me.

Nova

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:28:08 GMT, Han Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

some are having trouble with it, some are not...if enough people want it, i'll post it to ABPW...but i really don't like to do this,,,copyright and all.

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

On Mon 29 Dec 2003 07:42:45a, Traves W. Coppock wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I think this is the same article:

Dan

"" wrote in news:3FEFA531.2336AB21 @att.net:

This may be what you are looking for:

Tom

Tom wrote in news:Xns94609E186AE98tomslockcomcastnet@130.133.1.4:

Apparently there are different descriptions of (essentially) the same thing.

Thanks to all who contributed!

Reply to
Han