Does anyone remember ??

I used to have a link to a site where the fellow had a plan for a blade guard that mounted to his ceiling .. .. .. thought I had it bookmarked, but now I can't find it .. .. .. if any of you guys remembers it, could you point me in the right direction ?? ?? ??
thanx .. .. ..
<<<__ Bob __>>>
On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 03:53:04 GMT, "<<<___ Bob ___>>>"

DAGS...First hit http://www.woodcentral.com/bparticles/blade_guard.pdf
Traves W. Coppock <newsgroups-AT-farmvalleywoodworks-DOT-com> wrote in

Link seems to point to a non-functioning page. I get there alright but nothing shows, and I look at pdfs all the time.
--
Best regards
Han
out of the shop and said. . .:

into my email and its valid Traves
Emailed the addy as well, but, see below ..., please.
Traves W. Coppock <newsgroups-AT-farmvalleywoodworks-DOT-com> wrote in and the "." back

Hi Traves:
I would appreciate a copy of the file, although I wasn't the one who asked first. Maybe you could post the file on ABPW, so other s can profit as well?
--
Best regards
Han
out of the shop and said. . .:
some are having trouble with it, some are not...if enough people want it, i'll post it to ABPW...but i really don't like to do this,,,copyright and all.
On Mon 29 Dec 2003 07:42:45a, Traves W. Coppock <newsgroups-AT- farmvalleywoodworks-DOT-com> wrote in > some are having trouble with it, some are not...if enough people want

I think this is the same article: http://www.woodcentral.com/bparticles/overarm_guard.shtml
Dan
Han wrote:

The page loaded fine for me.

This may be what you are looking for: http://www.craftsman-furniture.com/Guard.html
--
Mule-Tracks
Two for the board and one for the nail.

Apparently there are different descriptions of (essentially) the same thing.
Thanks to all who contributed!
--
Best regards
Han