Does anyone know how

... to turn a '93 Nissan Sentra into a decent table saw? "cause the MF'ng thing sitting in my driveway just took 2/3 of the money I had set aside to replace the Skil benchtop I've been using.

Alternately (and NO, Theo, I HAVEN'T searched the archives yet) can anyone point me to proven plans for building an extended table with a good fence? I've still got 1/3 of the cash...

Or maybe I should just start saving again. Sigh.

Ah well. Possible minor jointer gloat in the next couple of days. Will take the sting out of it if it happens.

And now, back to our blizzard, which is already in progress!

(Finally, a decent winter storm. It's been years!)

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Dave, My advice would be to not sink a whole lot into a tabletop unit. One company offers a 'stand' in which these puppies drop in so as to provide more flat surface. This could easily and cheaply be done with a sheet of melamine and some legs. Mark

Dave Balderst> .... to turn a '93 Nissan Sentra into a decent table saw? "cause the

Reply to
user