Does anyone have yesterdays Woodcraft email with a 15%off coupon.

I lost the email, I think I deleted it and already cleared my trash.. Can you post the coupon number and what was it 15% off one item or your entire purchase? Was there a minimum?
--
Jeff

On 4/2/2014 4:40 PM, woodchucker wrote:

Google is your friend
http://www.retailmenot.com/landing2/woodcraft.com?cW09495
Coupon code is 41414 15% off storewide, Expires 4/4/2014 no mention of one item or entire purchase, etc. Just mentions entering the code at checkout if you to Woodcraft.com
There's one way to find out<g>

Tbanks.
--
Jeff