Does anybody make a Flexible Brush Grommet?

In a web search for large desk grommets I ran across several sites that advertised a "Flexible Brush Grommet" that looked like a strip of nylon brush mateial. All these sites linked to the same place - a discontinued Rockler product. Rockler does sell a plastic frame with two brush strips inside, but I'm looking for a longer slot - about 16 inches long.
Any ideas for a source of this kind of brush material?
Don
Don (in vP-dnRHD7bcvlPTYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com) said:
| In a web search for large desk grommets I ran across several sites | that advertised a "Flexible Brush Grommet" that looked like a strip | of nylon brush mateial. All these sites linked to the same place - | a discontinued Rockler product. Rockler does sell a plastic frame | with two brush strips inside, but I'm looking for a longer slot - | about 16 inches long. | | Any ideas for a source of this kind of brush material?
Check for "door sweeps" at the BORG. One variety is a door-wide short-bristled brush.
Duh - what a great idea! Thanks!
Don

IDAGS and found http://www.memtechbrush.com/mountings/rtangled.htm which might be the kind of thing you're looking for; but the BORG will probably be a more convenient source.