Does anybody have this article...

Hi,
I saw a project article in one of the UK woodworking magazines around Christmas time, but when I got back to buy the magazine they had all sold out! I'm not sure which magazine it was, maybe Good Woodworking or Practical Woodworking. The project was a modern looking glass topped coffee table resting on boards dovetailed together in a 'Z' shape. I'd really appreciate it if anybody out there could scan and email me the project or even let me know which magazine/month it appeared in.
Thanks, A.