Does a Domino make a Mortise & Tenon joint?

Page 3 of 3

What's the issue? Who is the audience?
--
Ever wonder why doctors, dentists and lawyers have to Practice so much? Ever
wonder why you let them Practice on You?

A chairmaker doesn't want to mislead his customers by making false claims in both his printed matter and website content.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Is he selling to woodworkers or real customers? The difference between these joints is de minimus.
--
Ever wonder why doctors, dentists and lawyers have to Practice so much? Ever
wonder why you let them Practice on You?

That's what they do. I honestly don't know how the diameter of a pin in a pinned tenon didn't make it into the argument, but it wasn't *I* who brought the whole farking pinned tenon into the argument. All I did was pass along a question which was asked, in all seriousness, in another forum (Woodweb).
I plead innocent on this one; I am just not that talented.... and even if I was, I would harness the evil powers to do good work for all mankind.
r (not my real initial)