Do you store your waterstones IN water?

Just bought my first set of waterstones. 1000/4000/8000. I know that the

8000 shouldn't be stored in water, as it doesn't need soaking. The other two will need soaking before use, so i thought I'd store them in water, so that they're always ready.

Is this ok, as long as they don't freeze?

Cheers,

J.

Reply to
JP

I store my 220, 1000, and 2000 in water. I don't store my 4000 in water as the manufacturer says it's not necessary.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Reply to
Lawrence A. Ramsey

Losing a loved one or a pet would make me cry. A frozen ANYTHING isn't going to make me cry; softly or otherwise. How would you react if there was REAL tragedy in your life?? :)

dave

Lawrence A. Ramsey wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

I've had my stones (one is a King combination stone, 1000/6000) for years. They seem to be working fine...just like new.

Reply to
Chris Merrill