Do Transtint dyes and Titebond glue play well together?

I've got a pair of library bookcases to finish. They are constructed of ps white oak ply and solid stock. The finish will be alcohol dissolved Transtint dye in a mission oak color with tung oil afterwards. My question is: does the dye interfere with a glue bond (like pigment stains that include a varnish binder) or can I precolor, assemble and oil?

It worked well for me, but you probably will want to try some on your scraps. What glue you use may make a difference. I used Original Titebond, with decent results, but it was on a small desktop box. I wasn't worried about 400 lbs of books.
What blend of Transtint colors are you using for your 'mission oak'?
Patriarch

wasn't
I have to colormatch some existing work - pretty easy if you have the primaries, that's the best thing about the dyes IMO.
Second the easy part using the primary colors! IIRC Jeff Jewitt responded to this question in one of his forums that dye alone, no binder used, would not hinder gluing. Search www.homesteadfinishing.com for topic.
On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 01:10:50 -0400, "Eric Ryder"

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:16:09 -0400, "Eric Ryder"

Well, you have the dyes, you have scraps of the same wood , and you have the glue. Dye some pieces, let them dry, glue and clamp them one night and see if they can be pulled apart in the morning. You'll easily see if the joint fails. (I doubt it for water or alc- based, though an oil-based stain would surely screw things up.)
--
Don't forget the 7 P's:
Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Performance

ps
question
Works great. I do it all the time.
--