DO NOT OPEN!! Re: Help me choose wood for extreme cold

These are sick links - do not open. Note the "scat" or scatalogical reference. This guy seems fascinated with pictures of his birth.

Greetings from Alaska! I was wondering if you could help me identify a > particular kind of wood that would be suited for outdoor cold, arctic > climates. Here is a picture of what I would like the finished results > to look similar to this:
Reply to
Groggy