do-it-yourself patio table plans

Greetings,

Welcome to

We are a registered trade mark & company that provides plans for various unique do-it-yourself projects. What is unique about our plans is that most of our projects can be made from a single sheet of plywood with very little waste, and are completely portable. In portable, we mean that these projects can be assembled and dismantled into their basic pieces, allowing them to be put into the trunk of a car or easily stored. And thanks to our unique patented system, they go together without nails, screws or glue, while still providing a strong, solid and attractive unit.

Michel Tremblay snipped-for-privacy@laportable.com

Reply to
Mike

Will you be serving desert with the Spam you offered at rec.woodworking?

Reply to
Leon

I am sorry, I thought it was another business related group... You may delete my posting.

Mike

"Leon" a écrit dans le message de news: iK59f.6101$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com...

Reply to
Mike

| I am sorry, I thought it was another business related group... You | may delete my posting.

Mike...

Usenet (news groups) are public, meaning non-commercial, forums. By careful design, _only you_ can cancel your articles. If you're new to usenet, you may find the first couple of links at

helpful - they point to pages that provide important basic information.

There's almost always some acceptable way to get your message out. One effective way might be to post pictures of the items for which you'd like to sell plans on news://alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking with a link to a web page where interested people can get more information. Bottom line: on usenet, in order to get, you need to to give. If you can't or won't be a contributing member of the community, then you need to set up a commercial website and hope that prospects will find you using search engines.

Experienced woodworkers _will_ make their own plans and build from the photos. Woodworkers with less experience (and experienced woodworkers who want the convenience) may order your plans if they're judged to be good values. If your plans are especially well done, the purchasers will probably report that to this group - and if they're poorly done, they'll report that as well.

Morris Dovey