do I need a stabilizer??

Yes.. I'm already on enough medications. Seriously, if I am using a regular 1/8 kerf Amana combo blade on my Delta contracter saw and the cuts look OK, no vibration, is there any advantage in using stabilizers. I hate to have to make all new zero clearance inserts and a new crosscut sled. Thanks much

---> Ed

Reply to
Ed Lowenstein

short answer. no.

besides your max depth of cut will be reduced, if that's a consideration for you, if you install a stabilizer, esp. a

5" diameter one.

dave

Ed Lowenste> Yes.. I'm already on enough medications. Seriously, if I am using a

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

There is a very old saying that covers the situation.

"If it ain't broke don't fix it"

Reply to
Mike G