do I need a stabilizer??

Yes.. I'm already on enough medications. Seriously, if I am using a regular 1/8 kerf Amana combo blade on my Delta contracter saw and the cuts look OK, no vibration, is there any advantage in using stabilizers. I hate to have to make all new zero clearance inserts and a new crosscut sled. Thanks much ---> Ed
short answer. no.
besides your max depth of cut will be reduced, if that's a consideration for you, if you install a stabilizer, esp. a 5" diameter one.
dave
Ed Lowenstein wrote:

There is a very old saying that covers the situation.
"If it ain't broke don't fix it"
-- Mike G. snipped-for-privacy@heirloom-woods.net Heirloom Woods www.heirloom-woods.net