DMT DiaSharp 8000?

Anyone used the DMT DiaSharp 8000 diamond stone? I'm interested in possibly trying to replace my wetstones with it but have heard of quality control problems with larger diameter diamonds making it on the plate...
Mike
On Jun 25, 9:44 pm, Michael Dombrowski

If the tools are pointy get the solid plate as the points will dig into the ones that are gridlike, other than that the diamonds are pretty nice overall.