DIY Inspiration

Just scroll down about half a page, and you'll see it. I'm not really sure if it's inspiring, or distressing.

JOAT If it ain't broke, don't lend it.

- Red Green

Reply to
J T

This points to the Union Jack decorator toilet seat. Not my cup of tea, nor is the Home Depot "Stick to It" decorator seat. I really did like the Ultrasonic Cat Scarer they had advertized though.

Regards, Roy

Reply to
Roy

Mon, Nov 7, 2005, 11:48pm snipped-for-privacy@electron.com (Greg=A0G.) sayeth: Hmmm JOAT, I'm not sure what your pointing at here... Let's see, George Cross toilet seat, the Funwaves Toilet Seat in Aquarium Blue, or the Union Jack Toilet Seat. None of these are a heated, padded, yellow toilet seat If I could figure out how to get an electrically heated seat through the UL listing process, I'd market one myself. But you know how embarrassed the guy with the toilet seat glued to his arse felt?

It was the Union Jack toilet seat, I lost immediate interest in looking further, when I saw that.

You want a "yellow" toilet seat? You don't want stains to show?

Hate to break the news to you, but heated toilets have already been invented. Google gave 528,000 hits for "heated toilet seats". Check out the product as this site.

If I ever have the need to sit on a toilet not in my home, I make damn sure to wipe the seat thoroughly, and use a paper seat protector if available, before I sit down. I suspect most everyone does the same. If some guy actually was glued down, sounds to me more like he did it himself, so he could sue.

JOAT If it ain't broke, don't lend it.

- Red Green

Reply to
J T

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 21:46:13 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Zanasi quickly quoth:

I guess that one thing you don't have to worry about up there in the GWN is splash from the bucket. Everything is frozen solid before it hits!

As for gloves, here ya go:

gloves are FWW and LVT WW/GRDN/HDW-catalog tested!

's Charity and Chastity that are hard. * Data-based Website Design

Larry Jaques