DIY Inspiration

http://www.diytools.co.uk/diy/Main/Product.asp?iProductIDq44
Just scroll down about half a page, and you'll see it. I'm not really sure if it's inspiring, or distressing.
JOAT If it ain't broke, don't lend it. - Red Green
This points to the Union Jack decorator toilet seat. Not my cup of tea, nor is the Home Depot "Stick to It" decorator seat. I really did like the Ultrasonic Cat Scarer they had advertized though.
Regards, Roy
On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 23:04:13 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Mon, Nov 7, 2005, 11:48pm snipped-for-privacy@electron.com (GregG.) sayeth: Hmmm JOAT, I'm not sure what your pointing at here... Let's see, George Cross toilet seat, the Funwaves Toilet Seat in Aquarium Blue, or the Union Jack Toilet Seat. <snip> None of these are a heated, padded, yellow toilet seat <snip> If I could figure out how to get an electrically heated seat through the UL listing process, I'd market one myself. But you know how embarrassed the guy with the toilet seat glued to his arse felt?
It was the Union Jack toilet seat, I lost immediate interest in looking further, when I saw that.
You want a "yellow" toilet seat? You don't want stains to show?
Hate to break the news to you, but heated toilets have already been invented. Google gave 528,000 hits for "heated toilet seats". Check out the product as this site. http://www.cleanbutt.com/Index.htm
If I ever have the need to sit on a toilet not in my home, I make damn sure to wipe the seat thoroughly, and use a paper seat protector if available, before I sit down. I suspect most everyone does the same. If some guy actually was glued down, sounds to me more like he did it himself, so he could sue.
JOAT If it ain't broke, don't lend it. - Red Green
On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 21:46:13 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,

I guess that one thing you don't have to worry about up there in the GWN is splash from the bucket. Everything is frozen solid before it hits!
As for gloves, here ya go: http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber913 These gloves are FWW and LVT WW/GRDN/HDW-catalog tested!