DIY Coffin Plans

Page 2 of 2
"overkill" he says for coffins !! What a great straight line :-) If you really want to go cheap, cremation, load the ashes into the shop vac on blow and poof - you're out of here !!
mikey

Barry Lennox wrote:

I, personally, know of a guy who went that route. When the time came, his family couldn't afford to ship his body to the university and the university wouldn't come & get it. I learned of his death and the plight of the family too late to be of any assistance.
He's now at the Detroit Science Center as part of a traveling anatomical exhibition.
Not my cup of tea.
I want a cheapo box, cremation, storage for one year then dug into the root zone in my garden on the anniversary of the cremation.
Virus Database (VPS): 000752-2, 06/27/2007