DISSENY DEL PATI

http://membres.lycos.fr/andreuparera/disseny.htm
Seems pretty clear-cut.
JOAT Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.
J T wrote:

Not French, not Italian, and almost sure it's not Spanish. Portuguese?
MJ Wallace
Sun, Oct 16, 2005, 12:56pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@onebox.com doth sayeth: Not French, not Italian, and almost sure it's not Spanish. Portuguese?
Multi-illiterate, eh? Mine gosh, I supply free plans, and you even expect me to translate them? I don't know what it is, I'm only literate in two languas, English and American, but I can swear at you in 10 or 15. That help?.
JOAT Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.
On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 16:06:57 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) scribbled:

But can you swear in Catalan?
Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Woodworking
Sun, Oct 16, 2005, 4:37pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@nonet.ca (LuigiZanasi) doth query: But can you swear in Catalan?
No, but If you put me into contact with your ex, do you think she could teach me?
JOAT Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.
On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 21:14:44 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) scribbled:

No, I learned the swear words from her grandfather.
Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Woodworking
Mon, Oct 17, 2005, 2:05pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@nonet.ca (LuigiZanasi) doth claim: No, I learned the swear words from her grandfather.
I'm sure that if I tell her I'm a friend of yours she'd probably teach me a few.
JOAT Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.
On 16 Oct 2005 12:56:03 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@onebox.com scribbled:

Ackshally, it's Catalan, like my ex-wife. All are mispronounced Italian with bad grammar anyway.
Luigi Zanasi (in snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com) said:
| Ackshally, it's Catalan.
I thought it was catamaran...
On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 22:26:18 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,

That's the Asian pronunciation, Morris.