DISSENY DEL PATI

Seems pretty clear-cut.

JOAT Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Reply to
J T

Not French, not Italian, and almost sure it's not Spanish. Portuguese?

MJ Wallace

Reply to
mjwallace

Sun, Oct 16, 2005, 12:56pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@onebox.com doth sayeth: Not French, not Italian, and almost sure it's not Spanish. Portuguese?

Multi-illiterate, eh? Mine gosh, I supply free plans, and you even expect me to translate them? I don't know what it is, I'm only literate in two languas, English and American, but I can swear at you in 10 or

  1. That help?.

JOAT Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Reply to
J T

On 16 Oct 2005 12:56:03 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@onebox.com scribbled:

Ackshally, it's Catalan, like my ex-wife. All are mispronounced Italian with bad grammar anyway.

Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address

Luigi Zanasi

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 16:06:57 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) scribbled:

But can you swear in Catalan?

Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address

Luigi Zanasi

Sun, Oct 16, 2005, 4:37pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@nonet.ca (Luigi=A0Zanasi) doth query: But can you swear in Catalan?

No, but If you put me into contact with your ex, do you think she could teach me?

JOAT Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Reply to
J T

| Ackshally, it's Catalan.

I thought it was catamaran...

Morris Dovey

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 22:26:18 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, "Morris Dovey" quickly quoth:

That's the Asian pronunciation, Morris.

------------------------------------------------- - Boldly going - * Wondrous Website Design - nowhere. - *

Larry Jaques

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 21:14:44 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) scribbled:

No, I learned the swear words from her grandfather.

Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address

Luigi Zanasi

Mon, Oct 17, 2005, 2:05pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@nonet.ca (Luigi=A0Zanasi) doth claim: No, I learned the swear words from her grandfather.

I'm sure that if I tell her I'm a friend of yours she'd probably teach me a few.