Display table discovered

Someone a day or three ago was asking about plans for a display table. I knew Stanley had published such plans many years ago, but in sorting old magazines, I came across another, Issue 56 of Today's Woodworker (March/April 1998). It's a pretty neat yunit donoe by Rick White, in pine in the one shown. It has three drawers which seem to be interchangeable...place one under the glass top, store two.

There are drawings, etc.

I'll be glad to send the issue along to the person who wanted to build such a table.

Charlie Self "Half of the American people have never read a newspaper. Half never voted for President. One hopes it is the same half." Gore Vidal

Reply to
Charlie Self