Display Box Hinge Needed

I"ve looked locally and on the net,Rockler,woodcraft...etc and can not seem to find a hinge like this...that is very cheap in price...it's going to be put on display boxes that I"m making, these are mounted flush on the back of the box and when opened it keeps the lid open and not fall all the way back, I took this hinge in the pictures off of a Case Knife display box for an example of what I"m looking for..any help would be great...thanks in advance...you can see the hinge from the links.

Tina

Looked here?

Doug Payne

Tina