Disgusting Asshats!

Yep, me, me, me, me...

People only think about themselves.

Is it a crime to shoot a poacher :-)

Reply to
woodchucker

Probably... but if something very heavy... like a tree were to fall upon them...

Gotta think about the morons who steal copper wire from the utilities... bricks from abandoned homes...

Who says that there is no God? Who says he/she doesn't have a sense of irony?

LOL

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

I agree with the first commenter... "I think when they catch thoses thieves they should have their burls removed."

Reply to
Casper

Fly a military chopper around at night, look for the lights and send in a heat seeking small grenade rocket.

Reply to
OFWW

People like that need to be tracked down and publicly whipped. Once in awhile though, they get what they deserve.

There's quite a few people going around and stripping copper wire from wherever they can find it. More than one idiot has electrocuted himself doing just that. ~ poetic justice.

none

I was just up at Montgomery Woods in Mendocino County. It is a beautiful redwood grove saved from past logging. A beautiful place, and with an almost silent, like a cat creeping across a carpet, sound to it. There is a true sense of immortality, grandeur, royalty, innocence, and almost a "God" like presence when in the grove.

I see these actions like the one sent in and it saddens me as to what man has done, and his respect. Greed and stealth, are playing the tune. It is no different than the trash tossed from a car window, the oil spilled or poured down a storm drain or sink, or the plastic burned in the fire. I am no way innocent since I also belong to a society that see's no end to the use of fossil fuel, natural resources(mineral/animal), and has a problem seeing the result of such practice. Nature does have a way of dealing with the culprits that infect the natural order. Man will have to learn, or be thrown out.

I am not sure if we can educate the masses, and or change our ways to keep the chain of humanity linked together enjoying this dirty ball we call earth. john

jloomis

I live on a country road.. You can't believe that people will throw a whole meal from McD's or other right out the window onto my grass. It's a daily task to clean up. Freaking pigs. I wish I had a spud gun that could send the garbage back at them through their car window.

Reply to
woodchucker

Beautifully put, John. The days are pretty much over in this country when these folks could shit in their nest and, when even they could stand it no longer, move on to the next.

Reply to
Swingman

More and more, with the flood gates of unfettered immigration open for for the past four decades, that is becoming the cultural norm. I spend a good deal of my time on a job site cleaning up after people who drop leftover food on the ground and, never having experienced modern toilet facilities, drop their used toilet paper in a corner of the porta-can.

Reply to
Swingman

For me it's not even the immigrants its white , affluent, and varies on age. The kids are more brazzen and will dump in front of you and laugh. The adults will do it when they think no one is looking, sometimes; sometimes they do it right in front of you, while you are on the tractor or doing something on the driveway.

All of us on this road get clobbered with junk. The road is scenic with horse farms and a creek that meanders back and forth. Yet this is how they feel about it.

Reply to
woodchucker

Beautifully put, John. The days are pretty much over in this country when these folks could shit in their nest and, when even they could stand it no longer, move on to the next.

Reply to
jloomis

Nice that plays right into the environmentalists hands. With everything there should be a medium. That's what's wrong with this country right now.. we have extreme left, extreme right and no where for the middle to go.

Reply to
woodchucker