Disgusting

When I tell "fibs" to kids I wink while telling them so they'll know that what I'm saying is probably not "the gospel truth". You need to add an "emoticon" with statements like that - maybe ; )

If you don't some poor newbie will be cutting holes in his shop roof and redoing his PVC ducting. If he'd used ABS that wouldn't have been necessary ; )

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b

New research shows neatfreaks are not nearly as efficient as "clean it later" workers. It's the result I have been waiting my whole life for since I am married to a neatfreak who now understands that her domain stops at my shop front door.

Reply to
dondone

LOL! My wife was just up in my office, saying it needed to be vacuumed.

Glad *y'all* were able to come to an understanding. I've only been married

24 years, maybe ours will come too.... ;-)

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

I agree about this problem, but it may be due to the camera angle. The assembly/work table might be lower than 2" from the planer bed. Or, he might never need more than an 1". Who knows, what's going on in that shop - I don't see any wood storage at all!

MJ Wallace

Reply to
mjmwallace

I did all that for nothing? ;^)

Reply to
B A R R Y

time on his hands.

I'm hoping he spent a weekend cleaning it up for the photo and then went back to doing work..

Reply to
bf

My nephew's neighbour has a dozen high-end guitars and can't play a lick. Nothing would surprise me.

Reply to
Robatoy

its Norms new shop every thing is nailed (braded) down

just Me

Reply to
Me

Geez, it was about 24 years ago that Ann Landers published the Final Answer to all such disputes:

"A home should be clean enough to be healthy and messy enough to be comfortable."

Reply to
ZenCueist

I should have mentioned my office is a special case, SWMBO would clean it if I let her. But with 4 computers, 5 monitors, 2 printers (one for 24" wide paper) , 3 UPSs, phones & networking there are seemingly miles of wires & cables running all over the place. It's easy to mess something up with the vacuum cleaner and I insist being the only person to clean my office. ;-)

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

Reply to
Ed Walsh

You forgot to mention the air conditioner. That's not an office, it's a sauna! :-)

Reply to
ZenCueist

That's not a wood shop, it's a friggin museum. Where is the tour guide?

Ed Walsh wrote:

Reply to
Mapdude

Yup, I had two new 20A circuits installed last summer. One for the kornfuters, the other for a window AC sized to cool 2x my square feet but barely able to keep up in my office.

Fortunately my computer programming pays the bills and lets me make sawdust. ;-) It doesn't get much better than that, huh?

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde