Disgusting

Page 2 of 2
Is that a workshop or an operating room ????

That's not a wood shop, it's a friggin museum. Where is the tour guide?
Ed Walsh wrote:

Note: Requires one to register to view the picture. I didn't.

A joke of somesort?

Try the second URL he posted.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/dhakala/top14.jpg
I'd certainly never have a shop that looked like that. In fact, I'm heading out right now to make sure it does not happen.

So, when did Keeter get the 12" jointer?

You owe me a keyboard!
New research shows neatfreaks are not nearly as efficient as "clean it later" workers. It's the result I have been waiting my whole life for since I am married to a neatfreak who now understands that her domain stops at my shop front door.

LOL! My wife was just up in my office, saying it needed to be vacuumed.
Glad *y'all* were able to come to an understanding. I've only been married 24 years, maybe ours will come too.... ;-)
-- Mark
Mark Jerde wrote:

its Norms new shop every thing is nailed (braded) down
just Me
Mark Jerde wrote:

Geez, it was about 24 years ago that Ann Landers published the Final Answer to all such disputes:
"A home should be clean enough to be healthy and messy enough to be comfortable."

clean it if I let her. But with 4 computers, 5 monitors, 2 printers (one for 24" wide paper) , 3 UPSs, phones & networking there are seemingly miles of wires & cables running all over the place. It's easy to mess something up with the vacuum cleaner and I insist being the only person to clean my office. ;-)
-- Mark
Mark Jerde wrote:

You forgot to mention the air conditioner. That's not an office, it's a sauna! :-)

Yup, I had two new 20A circuits installed last summer. One for the kornfuters, the other for a window AC sized to cool 2x my square feet but barely able to keep up in my office.
Fortunately my computer programming pays the bills and lets me make sawdust. ;-) It doesn't get much better than that, huh?
-- Mark