Dining Table with adjustable table slides

Hello,
Does anyone know of a web site or just someone with fairly good insight to how to attach a dining room table top with pedestals to a pair of table slides? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks FredG
You might try the customer service guys at tablelegs.com
Fmg wrote:

Typically a board is bolted to the top of each pedestal and the fixed portion of the slides are then attached to the ends of these boards (spanning the two pedestals). The table top is attached to the slides in the usual manner.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain

all you have to do is look at a double pedestal table with leaves and your question is answered . It's not that hard is it ?