digital desgin's

Just starting out with a new cnc router and I have alot to learn but most of all I'm looking for any kind of artwork in digital form 2d and or 3d
--
Pat Malley

klye malley wrote:

What kind/size CNC do you have? What kind of digital artwork are you looking for (photo/CAD/hand drawn)?
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA

for 3d stuff you might try lurking some of the 3b modelling groups. alt binaries.3d and etc. probably a lot of that stuff will be overcomplicated for your purposes, but it's a start....