Differences? Delta Tenoning Jigs: 34-183 vs 34-184?

I have a General Int 50-260 table saw (3 hp cabinet model) and wonder which jig would be better for me. Anyone know the differences?

I know the handles are in different positions. IIRC, the 184 is more easily adapted to a lift tilt but either once will work with it. I have the 183 and it works for me. If I was buying again tomorrow, I'd probably opt for the Woodcraft jig, especially if it is on sale. About the same but $30 or so cheaper.
There are so many plans for them, I'm not so sure I'd even buy if I didn't already have one.
Don

............. I made one YEARS ago from plans out of Woodsmith that I still use....continues to handle everything I have ever needed it to do...
Bob Griffiths