Differences Canada and USA

Well found this elsewhere brought a smile to my face
http://safeshare.tv/w/PKYPTOarUx
Mark
Never knew Canadian football uses larger footballs. Do they use different size basketballs? I think I had heard of the 110 yard field. Think its 110 yards. Or do they use meters up there?
wrote in message

No. They use metres, like the rest of the world.
--

mike

On Sunday, April 13, 2014 12:59:18 AM UTC-5, m II wrote:

Liberia and Burma use something besides the metric system. And most of Great Britain uses its system instead of the metric. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_system

No we use meters as well. Mostly for electrical and nat gas consumption and billing.
--
³Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness
sobered, but stupid lasts forever.² -- Aristophanes

Was up in Canada a couple years back and bought a 12 oz latte. At least some things are still sacred!
...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska

I don't drink coffee or any variations of it, but alcohol which I'd consider much more sacred than coffee has all been converted to metric amounts. ~ at least the wine, beer and hard spirits that I buy has been converted.

Pretty much the same here in the states. Wine 7 liquor typically comes in 750 ml bottles. I guess a "fifth" of Scotch is a thing of the past. So now we have booze and car engines measured in metric. The invasion has begun...
--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska