Difference between a Triton TRA001 and TRC001 router?

Both are 3.25hp and seem identical in the descriptions, but the different model numbers imply there is a difference. Anyone know?
Review here > http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/tritonrouter.htm One might be the USA code and one the Australian?
--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski

I was thinking different voltages however IIRC both models appear to be available in the U.S.
Leon wrote:

I search on the Triton site finds no (as in zero, nada, none) hits on TRC001. I'd suggest an e-mail to their sales/support group. Fro which one would infer if there _is_ such a thing as a separate model, it must either be market-related or packaging for export or similar.

Look here for the Triton TRC001. Triton has many different web sites.
http://www.tritonwoodworking.com/tritontools/data/files/data_sheet_TRC001.pdf